I missed yesterday's post and I know it. Honestly its just so hard on days that I work. I leave the house at 6am and don't walk back in the door until nearly 8pm and by that time I'm just beat. I need to try and do better!
Anyway, this is from the other day. Its totally out of focus but its the one and only shot I got of him cleaning the lint out from between his toes. He was concentrating so hard and saying, 'I clean toes'.

And tonight, this is what I see when I look to my left.


We're slowly weaning off the PS3. He's playing a little tonight while I update here but now we're off to watch a movie!
2 comments:
Weaning off the PS3, you 2 crack me up :) & your right he is STILL in work clothes.... LOL !!! We were watching a movie when you IM'ed me back ;)
"I clean toes." Heeeheee! Funny little guy.
Post a Comment