So, in addition to all the regular updates and such, I'll also be doing this. So start looking for at least one post from me every single friggin' day this year! If I start slacking give me hell for it, ok? I'm looking forward to doing this and I think it will be good for me and help me practice my photography skills!
Edited!!!! ----> Forgot is LEAP YEAR.... so it will actually be a 366 blog. ;)
Ok, on to the pics! ;) As you know Jeremy has been working on this half-sleeve tattoo for what seems like forever and its finally COMPLETE! yahoo! He actually got it finished a couple of weeks ago, right before Christmas, and now its completely healed and ready for a photo op!
***1***



Well, there you have it. He's really happy with it and so am I. Guess we both better like it since we'll be looking at it until one of us croaks. ;) Once again, the work was done by Randy at Peacock's Tattoo in Jacksonville.
7 comments:
Wow, that turned out so nice! Glad to see you have started your 365! I'd better get busy!! ;)
NIIIICE. It DOES seem like its been FOREVER !!!!
I looooooove it! The color is awesome!
yeah the colors are great! and really, the pics don't do it justice. The colors just POP in real life!
Wow! Gorgeous job!
love those colors! red and that shade of blue or my 2 favorite colors. Looks great!
That is a beautiful tat! SO intricate, and I LOVE the colours!
Post a Comment