Monday, January 7, 2008

WORK!

Day 7 of the 366 blog! YIPEE!

Yes I had to work today, blech!

Nothing to interesting but I DID make it a point to bring my camera with me again.

Just to show you how friggin' EARLY I have to be at work, here's a pic of my view of the bridge from my parking spot on TOP of the garage! Mind you, its about 6:40 am, SUPER foggy, and DARK! Not the best quality I guess, I was shooting at 1600 ISO, but I like the effect. I also used a slow shutter speed to get the effect of moving car lights.



On our way back from lunch we took the scenic route through a gorgeous neighborhood near downtown. Its on the water and every house is totally drool-worthy. I could have taken pictures of the houses but it kinda made me feel like the paparazzi so I decided on this waterfront instead. There is a nice little park nearby so I'm thinking of taking Kaed there and then for a walk back through these neighborhoods. I'm sure I could get a lot more interesting pictures on foot than out the window of my friend's car. ;)

I love the way you can see the reflection of the sky so clearly in the water.


I promise I'll have some pics of the kiddo tomorrow! We'll be chillin' ALL day! ;)

4 comments:

melissa said...

LOVE the reflection!

Jill said...

Ahhhh I am LOVING these 'out of the box' *HINT HINT* ((photo entry of the month)) pics from you. GREAT shots, SERIOUSLY !!!

Laurel Bay Stables said...

Wow, those are beautiful!

Lisa B said...

Amazing! Almost a watercolor effect.