More for the mommies than for the babies at this point but all the same. Jarett and Leighton are just 5 days apart and yesterday we all got together for the first time since they were born. Leighton is at least a full pound lighter than Jarett and looks so tiny compared to him although you can't really tell in this pic. We tried to get a decent pic of them together before they left but of course the babes were not cooperating. Either one of them was crying or looking away or something. This was the best of the ones I did get. lol.

There are many more playdates in our near future though so I'll have plenty of time to get some better shots!

There are many more playdates in our near future though so I'll have plenty of time to get some better shots!
1 comment:
How cute is that . I see many playdates in your future.
Post a Comment