Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Nothing Sweeter...

...than a sleeping baby. Doesn't matter if he's 3 weeks or 3 years!

Kaeden fell asleep on the couch the other day and I just couldn't help myself.

(click on them to see them bigger!)




Then, as I was editing those shots, I thought of one of my favorite newborn pictures of him. I think he was just a 3 weeks old when this was taken.



I just love how similar the shots are for comparison. He's grown so much but he's still by BABY! <3

8 comments:

Jill said...

I LOVE sleeping 'babies' to no matter HOW old they are <3

Anonymous said...

Absolutely perfect!

Anonymous said...

I would love to see a feet shot comparison....I'm sure you must have one.........

allison said...

I actually DO have a teeny tiny foot shot but its not on my laptop and I didn't see it in my photobucket either, which is where i pulled that newborn shot from.

I have tons of little feet shots from the past few years but most of them are hidden away on discs!

Anonymous said...

i remember that shot. **sniff** he will always be your baby <3

Lisa B said...

Awwww. Too sweet for words!

Anonymous said...

Sweet pics! Miss "seeing" you. Maybe you are posting and I am just missing it?

Melissa (Brady's Mom)

Meghan said...

so precious... now and then!!