Thursday, January 15, 2009

Crazy

In one word, thats my kid. I swear he's so quirky and has such the little personality. I can't wait to see what he'll be like in a few more years!

Here are just a few over the last few days. My internet has been less than efficient this week so I haven't been able to post much.

These two were taken no less than a minute apart. In one pic I'm saying 'no', the other one I gave in. Can you tell which is which? hahhahahaha.



20080111-DSC_001420080111-DSC_0015

We've been having a lot of fun with K's new hermit crab... still nameless might I add.
20080114-DSC_0028
20080114-DSC_0037

We've also been playing WAY more of this game than I had anticipated when we bought it for him. He's completely obsessed. Yeah, its a cute game and all, but I don't want to play it ALL day. I'm actually surprised though at how much of it he can play all on his own. He knows how to change the characters clothes, how to change levels, start over.... there are even a couple of layers he can complete on his own.
20080114-DSC_0025

Yesterday turned out to be a gorgeous day after it warmed up a bit. So we went outside to pull weeds and play in the yard. Kaeden had fun playing with his new basketball hoop that Santa brought him!
20080114-DSC_0052

Later I was trying on my boots with some new jeans I bought yesterday and Kaeden wanted to do the same. He insisted on wearing my boots around the house and out in the back yard. I asked him if I could take a picture of him with my boots on and he willingly agreed so I ran to get the camera. When I came back I got the most hilarious shot of him I think I've ever taken. I can't share it here though because his pants were around his knees and he was peeing in the yard. Not really appropriate to post on a public blog. But I assure you it was the funniest thing I've ever seen. 

Once his pants were up I got this one... and let me just say that Titan farted right in my face as I was kneeling down to take this shot.
20080114-DSC_0058

Last one and then I'll shut up. Just a random outtake that I ended up loving.
20080111-DSC_0017

Hope everyone is having a great week!

1 comment:

Jill said...

BWAHAHA at the 2 second attitude change

k is in LOVE with k's hermit crab & wants to 'go to his house & pay wis it'

LMFAO !!! at titan, you poor thing

that out take FREAKIN priceless