Today was Kaeden's Easter party at school. I was so glad to actually be off on a Friday so that I could go. I work a most Fridays so I tend to miss these kinds of things since they are usually planned for the end of the week. Kaeden has been talking about the party all week and was so excited to go to school today. I really enjoy seeing him interact with all the kids in his class. We all ate, then had an egg hunt and went outside to play games.
Kaeden's teachers made them all these baskets and bunny masks to wear.


I also got to meet Kaeden's little girlfriend today. He's been telling me for weeks that he loves her and he's going to marry her when he gets big. He says her hair is soooo long and pretty and that she's the sweetest girl. She truly is a doll and her mom said that she thinks just as much of Kaeden and talks about him all the time. How sweet is that? It was so cute seeing them together. He was very sort of shy around her but also very protective. He wouldn't let any other boys get next to her. What a sweet little man I have. :)
He made a point to ask me if I would take a picture of them together. How could I not?

And here they are outside playing games. So cute! By the way, holding hands wasn't part of the game, they did that all on their own.

We finished up the day meeting up with some friends, going to the park (twice) and hanging out in the yard. It was a gorgeous day and we're worn out!
(Please ignore the wonky color in the indoor pics, had to use the on board flash YUCK)
Kaeden's teachers made them all these baskets and bunny masks to wear.


I also got to meet Kaeden's little girlfriend today. He's been telling me for weeks that he loves her and he's going to marry her when he gets big. He says her hair is soooo long and pretty and that she's the sweetest girl. She truly is a doll and her mom said that she thinks just as much of Kaeden and talks about him all the time. How sweet is that? It was so cute seeing them together. He was very sort of shy around her but also very protective. He wouldn't let any other boys get next to her. What a sweet little man I have. :)
He made a point to ask me if I would take a picture of them together. How could I not?

And here they are outside playing games. So cute! By the way, holding hands wasn't part of the game, they did that all on their own.

We finished up the day meeting up with some friends, going to the park (twice) and hanging out in the yard. It was a gorgeous day and we're worn out!
(Please ignore the wonky color in the indoor pics, had to use the on board flash YUCK)
1 comment:
How sweet is that...sounds like a good play date to schedule.
Post a Comment