Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Utterly Addicted

Me to bokeh (that pretty, blurry, sparkly, and delicious background in pictures)

Kaeden to Wall-e. (that cute little robot movie made by Disney Pixar)

Seriously. Its bad. We need professional help around here.



I purposely over did the eyes in this one a little. You can see the laptop in his eyes. (click on it)




Total melt down when I told him it was time to get off the computer. Hmph. I know the feeling. lol.

5 comments:

Jill said...

we have the same issues in this house ..... LMAO !!!!

Anonymous said...

Poor baby! Funny, I smile when it's time to get off the computer! But of course that means it's time to go home!

Meghan said...

It must be the age and gender factor here! Kanyon is the same way... :)
Love the pic of his crossed legs and his crocs!

Trisha Mason said...

SO that's what bokeh is...I always wondered!

Lisa B said...

Cute post!