Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Unexpected.

I had a little photo session yesterday with a friend of mine's little one year old. We went to a nice park with lots of huge oak trees and big open fields, a pretty lake. Of course it was just my luck to pull up and see at least 7 school buses there for a field trip. WHAT THE HECK??? Usually its so quiet there, especially during the week. But whatever, we made due. I still got some pretty cute shots of little Sadler, even though he wasn't too happy about being there. Not to mention the 'Florida in June' heat has officially kicked in and I was sweating at 9:30 am.

I need to get permission from my friend before I post Sadler's pics here. So, for now, I'll post some unexpected shots I actually got of Kaeden. I wasn't planning on shooting him at all, and I only got these few, but I love them. I think I may have to bring him back here one morning (much earlier) with a nice outfit on to do his 3 year old shots. Actually, I was thinking of taking him to the jetties for those shots. Oops, sorry, lost my train of thought. :)

Back to the unexpected shots of Kaeden....



I really love this one


Hate that I chopped his foot off here.


Both feet but no eye contact. Still a sweet shot though!


These are the ONLY ones I got of Kaeden and they all came out really good. It was a very unexpected surprise. Hopefully I'll be back later with pictures of the person I actually intended to photograph!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I definitely want to go to this park for our shots! These look awesome!

Anonymous said...

I love the last one. Glad to see him on the the tree. Looks like Losco Park?

Anonymous said...

great tree! I love the first one the most!

Meghan said...

Love the second one too... that tree is awesome! :)