Two of the conversations I had with my 2 1/2 year old today...
K: Mommy?
me: Yes, baby.
K: I want go farm.
me: You want to go to the farm?
K: Yes. I go treat treat on a farm.
me: What? You want to go trick or treating on a farm?
K: Yes.
me: Well, I guess we'll have to wait until next Halloween and then we'll see, ok?
K: Yeah, wait. Ok.
.... later in the car
K: Mommy?
me: Yes, sweetie.
K: I see clouds.
me: You do?
K: Up high in the sky.
me: Yep they're really high.
K: I fly up high in the clouds, mommy?
me: You want to fly in the clouds?
K: Yes. I fly too high in the clouds.
me: Birds fly in the clouds.
K: Yeah, birds fly way up high.
me: Thats right, baby.
I love how his imagination is just starting to soar.
Here are a few of him this morning just laughing and having a good time with silly mommy!



3 comments:
What special moments....treasure them always.
Too cute! I'm so glad you are blogging about these "discussions" that you and K are having. They will be great to look back on in a few years.
Awww, I love posts like this. Real, true life with a two-year-old. The moments go so fast, it's good to have a way to remember them.
Post a Comment