Thursday, January 27, 2011

Projects.

I have been meaning to share pictures of Jeremy's "Man Cave" here for a while but kept forgetting. He and his dad have been working for months on this room and its finally done. It looks great and we really appreciate all the hard work Jeremy's dad put in to it!

Jeremy's dad the the majority of all the trim work in the room. He does such a good job.
He also built the columns pictured here. Originally the room was just four flat walls.

DSC_0023 1

DSC_0022 1

The square shadow boxing on the walls is actually foam padding to help with sound since the room is primarily a theater room. Jeremy did all of those.

DSC_0018 1

DSC_0019 1

DSC_0020 1

Glad all thats done! And I'm so thankful that I have men that can do this kind of stuff!

While I'm at it, I figure I'll share a pic of the new little setup in our foyer. This wall has been begging for something to occupy it and last weekend Jeremy found this little console table and lamp for a great deal. I already had these pictures ready to hang and it worked out perfectly.

DSC_0011 1

DSC_0013 1

It's nice to finally have some of my photography up on the walls!

No comments: