It's been a minute since I've taken any bath pictures. Mainly because Kaed's kinda on his own for baths lately and Jarett's are kinda busy. But lately I've been just sticking them both in my big garden tub and bathing J real quick before it fills up all the way. He loves being in the big bath and just kicks his legs like crazy. Kaeden thinks its fun to have Jarett in there with him, even though its not for long. Anyway, I just love the afternoon light in my bathroom so I decided I'd try and get a few shots in.
My chunk monster at 11 weeks old. I had to be quick because when he kicks it moves the whole little mesh sling thing back and I'm scared he'll just kick himself right off of it.

Kaeden actually wanted me to take his picture this time. :) And I got a REAL smile.

Bright Eyes.

Daddy gettin' some sugar when he got home from work.

My chunk monster at 11 weeks old. I had to be quick because when he kicks it moves the whole little mesh sling thing back and I'm scared he'll just kick himself right off of it.

Kaeden actually wanted me to take his picture this time. :) And I got a REAL smile.

Bright Eyes.

Daddy gettin' some sugar when he got home from work.

1 comment:
Look how big Kaed is....just think it was just 5 yrs ago and he was Jarett's size....zooooom, there it goes just like that...
Post a Comment