Wednesday, February 17, 2010

24 weeks

Its hard to believe I'm 6 months along already! I must say, even with the little bit of discomfort I've been having, this is my favorite time of pregnancy. Mostly because of how much the baby moves at this stage. I love seeing my belly jump all over. The bump is growing by leaps and bounds and although I'm starting to feel a little whale-ish, its not to bad yet. lol.

I had Kaeden take this shot for me the other day. Not too bad except for the not-so-flattering angle. Kinda unavoidable though, I mean, he's short. Anyway, I wanted to include the flowers and cards I got for Valentine's Day in the shot but they didn't really make it in there all the way. ;)

24weeks

I go for my glucose tolerance test next week so lets hope that goes off without a hitch! I'm also skeeeered to get on that scale this month. Last month I had gained 11 pounds. No, thats not a typo. I gained ELEVEN pounds. Hopefully my body was just playing catch up since I hadn't gained much prior to that. I just hope this month I can keep it under 5!

1 comment:

mama said...

I've been waiting on that next belly shot. You're a beautiful mommy!