We've had record low temperatures here for the last week or so... getting down in to the 20's at night and only getting up in to the 30's during the day. As a lifelong Florida girl I am NOT enjoying it at all. I can handle it for a couple of days but this time its been a solid week at least and I am over it! Anyway, because of the ridiculous cold we've been holed up inside which doesn't make for many pictures. I managed to get just a couple this week.
Kaeden insisted that I take a picture of him with Titan the other day. So cute.

And this is the face that just melts me. He's so sweet. (and still loves his blankie)

Hope everyone is doing their best to stay warm. Hopefully it will warm up a little bit this week so I can get out of the house!
Kaeden insisted that I take a picture of him with Titan the other day. So cute.

And this is the face that just melts me. He's so sweet. (and still loves his blankie)

Hope everyone is doing their best to stay warm. Hopefully it will warm up a little bit this week so I can get out of the house!
1 comment:
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful boy............John Lennon was right!
Post a Comment