Thursday, March 26, 2009

Overload!

The weather has been so nice this week that we've spent a lot of time out back. Therefore, I have loads of pics from the last few days. I'm still playing a lot with the 35mm lens I got, just testing my limits with it. So far, so good.

Tuesday we decided to have a little snack at the table out back. He's obsessed lately with the fact that he's three but will be four soon. He tells everyone. Of course when they ask when he'll be four he tells them ''in 3 hours''. Haha. So I'm trying to get him to remember his birthday so he can actually tell people the right thing!
1--3

1-

Seriously now... is this not the handsomest kid you've ever seen? Ok, besides your own? lol.
That look gets me every time.

Then yesterday was gorgeous too so again we were outside playing. I'm just totally loving this weather lately! Kaeden always says 'Its a beautiful day' when the sun is shining and theres a nice breeze!

Showing off his new Star Wars toy T bought him yesterday.

1-

And showing me how they fly.

1--6

Titan was enjoying the weather too.
1--4

Kaeden insisted on showing me how dirty his feet were from being outside. Not too bad, really. ;)
1--3

And finally, the look he gave me when I told him to sit still so I could make a picture with sparkles in the background. No sparkles, sadly, but still some darn nice bokeh and a very cute kid!
1--5

Can you tell I love this lens?

3 comments:

Jill said...

TOLD you you'd LOVE that lens ;)

such CUTE pics, cant wait to see you all again

mama said...

Some really great shots of Kaed---glad to see he's liking the camera!

Cristal said...

Wow- your color here is fantastic! He's such a cutie!