Its a gorgeous day here today so we were hanging out in the back yard for a bit eating jelly bellies. lol.
Kaed tries to keep them all to himself. Like his cute little compass watch?

I guess he's trying to decide if he'll like this one.
The catchlights were amaaaaazing while he was laying on the bench and i just couldn't help myself from some closeups!

More too come throughout the week. I'm making a pact with myself to spend at least a little time with my camera each day. It really does make me feel good. I've just been so busy with life and work that photographing my own life has been on the back burner. Time to move it up to the front though!
2 comments:
What an adorable jelly belly hoarder! :)
YAY !!!! we LOVE jelly belly's too ;)
k was happy to see HIS kaeden .... lol !!!!
Post a Comment