I know I've really been slacking lately. Honestly, I've just been enjoying spending time with my family without the camera and without the internet (for the most part).
But, alas, we went to the zoo today and I brought my camera around. I'm feeling back in the groove! lol. Although I did leave my ISO at 800.... DOH! Oh, well.
We met up with my good friend Karen and her daughter who is about a year younger than Kaeden. I used to babysit her when she was a baby and I haven't seen her since her in WAY to long. So it was nice to see them and let the kids play. They were SO cute together. I can't wait to get together again real soon so they can get to know each other even better!
Since I haven't posted pics in over a week, I figured I'd just overload you today! Here goes....
The birds in this aviary let you get so close!

They have a new stingray exhibit at the zoo so of course we tried it out! It was so cool. I don't know who liked it more, me or the kids. You can reach in and touch them, they come right up to you. You can feed them too which was kinda weird feeling. Their mouths are like suction cups!

Kaeden just watching them swim.

Cutie pie Grace! I know its a little blown... sorry. ;) Told ya I'm out of practice. lol.

How sweet is this face!? Her eyes are amazing!

We headed over to the petting zoo where they have pigmy goats. Kaeden just adores his 'baby goats'.



I had to try to get at least one picture of them together before we left.


Thanks for looking and I promise to be better about my postings!

They have a new stingray exhibit at the zoo so of course we tried it out! It was so cool. I don't know who liked it more, me or the kids. You can reach in and touch them, they come right up to you. You can feed them too which was kinda weird feeling. Their mouths are like suction cups!

Kaeden just watching them swim.

Cutie pie Grace! I know its a little blown... sorry. ;) Told ya I'm out of practice. lol.

How sweet is this face!? Her eyes are amazing!

We headed over to the petting zoo where they have pigmy goats. Kaeden just adores his 'baby goats'.



I had to try to get at least one picture of them together before we left.


Thanks for looking and I promise to be better about my postings!
6 comments:
How CUTE !!!! GREAT shots & glad you are having FUN !!!
Yay! We are definitely zoo addicts and love to see zoo pictures from other places. It's so interesting to see the different animals. LOVE that one of K and the goats. Cute!
Great shots. I love the first one of K and G together. Cutie pies! Looks like fun!!!!!!!!
CUTE! Looks like a lot of fun.
I was wondering where you were! ;)
Cute pictures... Kaeden is looking more and more like a little man. :)
SOOO FUN!! I am slacking too. WHAT is up with that? We get our new babies and then we just totally neglect them. LOL!!!
These are great pictures. Looks like the kids really enjoyed themselves. Glad you are able to enjoy some family time, that is so incredibly important!! YAY!!
Post a Comment